I didn't realize the appalling lack of readers I had until I was prepared to say, " I know you all thought you got rid of me" and backpedaled (a.k.a. put the brakes on). I backpedaled because well, I actually don't have many......any readers of this blog.
But just in case someone happens to stumble upon this, here's the latest of ramblings to myself in the shower:
No one I ever meet in life will be as satisfying romantically or otherwise, not even nearly, as a person I read of in fiction. This really depresses me. I want Hogwarts to be real, and I want characters from books to be real. I want to befriend those people. It is surreal how boring people are. If life was more like what I masturbate to and less what it is, this world would be better off. No bathroom breaks...(speaking of which, do they even use toilet paper in Hogwarts?) pure adventure, fantasy, and action. The storybook characters are more real to me than half of the people I've met in my very short life, and they certainly excite me a great deal more. Case in point, I want something I dream about and wish for to actually exist. Bring on the wands and send me my invite (to Hogwarts, of course), I'll be waiting (probably in the shower).
No comments:
Post a Comment